Austin Sean Chau
3000 Colorado Ave G128, Boulder, Colorado 80303
(720) 341 – 6679
University of Colorado Boulder
B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Expected May 2019
Course Highlights: Video Game Development and Design, Data Structures, Algorithms, Object Oriented Design, Computer Systems, Software Development Tools and Methods Network Systems, Operating Systems
Skills / Strengths
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, Mac OS X
Software: Unity, Git, Visual Studios, Xamarin, Code::Blocks, IntelliJ IDEA, REST API, Jupyter Notebook
Student Technology Consultant (September 2014 – Present)
- Feasibility research for adopting various new technologies to be applied to university setting
- Work closely with professors to implement said adopted technologies
- Recording and editing videos for advertisement on school websites
- Creating detailed and concise guides used across campus for help with technology
- Delivering informative presentations for university staff and students on different technology related information
Ingredient Hunter Game (January 2018 – Present)
A casual narrative driven RPG based around exploring a new world for ingredients and crafting recipes to build relationships with characters.
- Lead coordinator that is managing workstreams between 14 developers divided into five teams. (Gameplay, Narration, Programming, Sound and Art)
- Also developer contributing to Programming team, coding in C# language in Unity.
EyeDad (VR Game)
(August 2018 – December 2018)
A virtual reality asymmetrical co-op game where one player is a blind robot who must fight kidnappers to save his son with the help of his AI, the second player who guides and communicates with the robot.
- Utilized Unity C# and the HTC Vive to create a virtual reality game focused around asymmetrical gameplay
- Worked in a team of four to focus on both video game design and development